ALERT FOR FRAUDULENT SCAMS
Al Muzayan Global Co. and its associated companies and subsidiaries (Al-Muzayan Group) would like to alert the public of various fraudulent emails and social media invitations that are being circulated claiming to represent members of Al Muzayan Global senior management to solicit illegal business by offering fake loans and financing schemes.
Al Muzayan Global Co. will not demand to download any special files to make quotations or pricing, we do not send any special files for pricing or quotations, but we ask suppliers to quote using them original documents they normally provide and we do not ask for anything special or strange to the basics of global business.
Our email addresses always and only end in @almuzayan.com and we will never email you from personal or free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail or other free email provider.
Al Muzayan Global Co. would initiate appropriate legal and criminal action against such fraudsters as we deem appropriate in order to minimize these incidents.
We request the public to be wary of any such communication that uses the identity of Al Muzayan Global Co. or its officials without authorization to obtain confidential information or induce financial transactions and investments. Al Muzayan Global Co. and its partners and directors accept no liability whatsoever for losses, if any, suffered by anyone who falls victim to such scams from fraudsters.
We urge the public to be vigilant and should they receive such an email or social media invitation, to follow the instructions below:
- Please do not respond to the sender or attempt to call any of the numbers mentioned in the email.
- Immediately forward any suspicious messages that you receive to the following email address: info (@) almuzayan.com
How to Spot Fraudulent Email:
- These emails are mostly unsolicited: i.e., they would be sent to you without you requesting any information.
- The ‘Sender’ email ID would typically be from free third-party email providers.
- Our email addresses always and only end in @almuzayan.com and we will never email you from personal or free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail or other free email provider.
- The scammer asks you download a special file to make quotations, pricing or similar scams, and scammer say it’s the only way to accept quotations from you.
- The content would tend to be attractive offers related to finance schemes, lottery winnings and project financing.
- Senior management names that are easily available in the public domain may be used in the email to appear more credible.
- Typically, the email will contain multiple spelling mistakes and be unprofessionally worded, and may contain poor quality logos, which have been reproduced from the Internet.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation.
We are pleased to contact you
To know what is new of our services and products